+ This culinary set includes six knives and a sharpener presented in a beautiful AAA grade figured maple display.
+ Each blade is crafted from forged 67 layer damascus steel in our signature “tribal” pattern, tempered to an optimal hardness of HRC 59-60.
+ The bolsters and pins are stainless steel, finished with a durable black and blue G10 composite handle. The matching sharpener is diamond coated to allow quick touch up of your edges as needed. The patent pending display is built from solid American maple, with laminate inlays, hidden rare earth magnets, and anodized aluminum stabilizing feet. There is also an engraved stainless logo plate on the reverse side, which can be removed, custom engraved, and re-installed with two screws. Finally, your knife set is shipped in a lovely distressed leather roll/bag with blade protectors.
ABOUT WILLIAM HENRY
- Award-Winning Products
- Precious Metals & Gemstones
- Artisan Workshop
- Limited & Unique Editions
FEATURES & SPECS
- Paring Knife: Blade Edge (inches): 3.12 / Overall Length: 7.71
- Utility Knife: Blade Edge (inches): 4.19 / Overall Length: 8.79
- 5.5" Chef's/Santoku Knife: Blade Edge (inches): 5.66 / Overall Length: 10.44
- 7.5" Chef's/Santoku Knife: Blade Edge (inches): 7.40 / Overall Length: 12.35
- 9" Chef's /Santoku Knife: Blade Edge (inches): 9.07 / Overall Length: 14.05
- Bread Knife: Blade Edge (inches): 8.42 / Overall Length: 13.30
- Price: $2,450.00
- Product Code: K19-MT